Greasy Greg loved to eat fried food
But the restaurateurs thought him quite rude
He’d creep out the staff,
So on their behalf
A good Samaritan citizen decided to spit in Greasy Greg’s food one day. Unfortunately, the citizen was a carrier for a very rare, very contagious disease that, upon contact, causes painful sores and spastic projectile vomiting. This was the fate that befell poor Greg as the entire contents of his body rocketed out of him into a pussy, bloody puddle outside of Danger Dawgs, a local barbecue joint, scaring away a lot of potential customers. Greg died of rapid, sudden dehydration, and Danger Dawgs received a “B” from the health inspector.